The information provided on the Site or App is not intended for distribution to or use by any person or entity in any jurisdiction or country where such distribution or use would be contrary to law or regulation or which would subject us to any registration requirement within such jurisdiction or country. Accordingly, those persons who choose to access the Site from other locations do so on their own initiative and are solely responsible for compliance with local laws, if and to the extent local laws are applicable.
Our Site is accessible by everyone at the address https://www.juisci.com/fr and https://www.juisci.com/. To access and browse our Site, you don’t need to register and have an account. On our Site, you can learn more about our services and the organizations we work with or what we offer via our App. You are also able to contact us via the dedicated form.
You agree to keep your password confidential and will be responsible for all use of your account and password. We reserve the right to remove, reclaim, or change a username you select if we determine, in our sole discretion, that such username is inappropriate, obscene, or otherwise objectionable.
By joining the App, the user can “accept” or “refuse” to receive notifications from Juisci. These notifications can include reminders, news or medical information, and are sent, on average, two or three times a week. You are always able to modify your choice by amending the settings of your mobile phone.
Once connected to your account, we recommend – it remains optional – to complete or amend your profile by adding a photograph and specifying your profession, fields of activity, location of work, published articles, distinctions. After clicking on the “confirm” button, you will receive a confirmation message.
By clicking on Juisci logo you find the “Discover” main page with the latest medical information and clinical research, in chronological order. You can easily switch to english or french language at any time.
Various functionalities (reading, registering, sharing…) are offered to the user, which are explained when opening the App (e.g. to go directly to the conclusion of the article, switch to the right with two fingers). Different filters are also available to help you find the most relevant content.
The “For you” tab activates our internally developed IA that will carefully select the articles matching your profile. A search widget is also available to try all keywords you wish to use. The results will appear by category (publications, users, organizations, playlists…), and you have the possibility to add more filters, hence refining results.
The “users” tab allows you to connect with other members, access their profile, consult their library and playlists, follow or unfollow them and connect with users in private conversation (if you follow the account). You can consult your mailbox with all previous conversations with peers.
By clicking on the scientific journal’s logo, you access its dedicated page and can find each of its published papers. Each user can subscribe to the journal of its choice and be notified of each new publication.
Unless otherwise indicated, the Site and/or App, its architecture and content is our proprietary property, including notably all source code, databases, functionality, software, website designs, audio, video, text, photographs, and graphics elements on the Site (collectively, the “Content”) and the trademarks, service marks, distinctive signs, domain names and logos contained therein (the “Marks”) are owned or controlled by us or licensed to us, and are protected by copyright and trademark laws and various other intellectual property rights and unfair competition laws.
Provided that you are eligible to use the Site or App, you are granted a limited license to access and use the Site and to download or print a copy of any portion of the Content to which you have properly gained access solely for your personal, non-commercial use. We reserve all rights not expressly granted to you in and to the Site, the Content and the Marks.
If you provide any information that is untrue, inaccurate, not current, or incomplete, we have the right to suspend or terminate your account and refuse any and all current or future use of the Site or App (or any portion thereof).
You may not access or use the Site or App for any purpose other than that for which we make the Site available. The Site or App may not be used in connection with any commercial endeavors except those that are specifically endorsed or approved by us.
As a user of the Site or App, you agree not to:
1. Systematically retrieve data or other content from the Site or App to create or compile, directly or indirectly, a collection, compilation, database, or directory without written permission from us.
2. Trick, defraud, or mislead us and other users, especially in any attempt to learn sensitive account information such as user passwords.
3. Circumvent, disable, or otherwise interfere with security-related features of the Site or App, including features that prevent or restrict the use or copying of any Content or enforce limitations on the use of the Site, App and/or the Content contained therein.
4. Disparage, tarnish, or otherwise harm, in our opinion, Juisci, the App and/or the Site.
5. Use any information obtained from the Site or App in order to harass, abuse, or harm another person.
6. Make improper use of our support services or submit false reports of abuse or misconduct.
7. Use the Site or App in a manner inconsistent with any applicable laws or regulations.
8. Use the Site or App to advertise or offer to sell goods and services.
9. Engage in unauthorized framing of or linking to the Site or App.
10. Upload or transmit (or attempt to upload or to transmit) viruses, Trojan horses, or other material, including excessive use of capital letters and spamming (continuous posting of repetitive text), that interferes with any party’s uninterrupted use and enjoyment of the Site or App or modifies, impairs, disrupts, alters, or interferes with the use, features, functions, operation, or maintenance of the Site or App.
11. Engage in any automated use of the system, such as using scripts to send comments or messages, or using any data mining, robots, or similar data gathering and extraction tools.
12. Delete the copyright or other proprietary rights notice from any Content.
13. Attempt to impersonate another user or person or use the username of another user.
14. Upload or transmit (or attempt to upload or to transmit) any material that acts as a passive or active information collection or transmission mechanism, including without limitation, clear graphics interchange formats (“gifs”), 1×1 pixels, web bugs, cookies, or other similar devices (sometimes referred to as “spyware” or “passive collection mechanisms” or “pcms”).
15. Interfere with, disrupt, or create an undue burden on the Site or App or the networks or services connected to the Site or App.
16. Harass, annoy, intimidate, or threaten any of our employees or agents engaged in providing any portion of the Site or App.
17. Attempt to bypass any measures of the Site or App designed to prevent or restrict access to the Site / App, or any portion of the Site / App.
19. Decipher, decompile, disassemble, or reverse engineer any of the software comprising or in any way making up a part of the Site or App.
20. Except as may be the result of standard search engine or Internet browser usage, use, launch, develop, or distribute any automated system, including without limitation, any spider, robot, cheat utility, scraper, or offline reader that accesses the Site or App, or using or launching any unauthorized script or other software.
21. Use a buying agent or purchasing agent to make purchases on the Site or App.
22. Make any unauthorized use of the Site or App, including collecting usernames and/or email addresses of users by electronic or other means for the purpose of sending unsolicited email, or creating user accounts by automated means or under false pretenses.
23. Use the Site or App as part of any effort to compete with us or otherwise use the Site, App and/or the Content for any revenue-generating endeavor or commercial enterprise.
The App may invite you to chat, contribute to, or participate in blogs, message boards, online forums, and other functionality, and may provide you with the opportunity to create, submit, post, display, transmit, perform, publish, distribute, upload or broadcast content and materials to us or on the App, including but not limited to text, writings, publications, video, audio, photographs, graphics, comments, suggestions, or personal information or other material (collectively, "Contributions"). Contributions may be viewable by other users of the App. Contributions may be amended by the App, notably via the “Blend” section which allow our IA to scan and condense your own publication. As such, any Contributions you transmit may be treated as non-confidential and non-proprietary. When you create, upload on the “Blend” tab of the App or make available any Contributions, you thereby represent and warrant that:
1. The creation, distribution, transmission, public display, or performance, and the accessing, downloading, scanning, amending, condensing or copying of your Contributions do not and will not infringe the proprietary rights, including but not limited to the copyright, patent, trademark, trade secret, or moral rights of any third party.
4. Your Contributions are not false, inaccurate, or misleading.
5. Your Contributions are not unsolicited or unauthorized advertising, promotional materials, pyramid schemes, chain letters, spam, mass mailings, or other forms of solicitation.
6. Your Contributions are not obscene, lewd, lascivious, filthy, violent, harassing, libelous, slanderous, or otherwise objectionable (as determined by us).
7. Your Contributions do not ridicule, mock, disparage, intimidate, or abuse anyone.
8. Your Contributions are not used to harass or threaten (in the legal sense of those terms) any other person and to promote violence against a specific person or class of people.
9. Your Contributions do not violate any applicable law, regulation, or rule.
10. Your Contributions do not violate the privacy or publicity rights of any third party.
11. Your Contributions do not contain any material that solicits personal information from anyone under the age of 18 or exploits people under the age of 18 in a sexual or violent manner.
12. Your Contributions do not violate any applicable law concerning child pornography, or otherwise intended to protect the health or well-being of minors.
13. Your Contributions do not include any offensive comments that are connected to race, national origin, gender, sexual preference, or physical handicap.
By posting your Contributions to any part of the App or making Contributions accessible to the App by linking your account from the App to any of your social networking accounts, you automatically grant, and you represent and warrant that you have the right to grant, to us an unrestricted, unlimited, irrevocable, non-exclusive, transferable, royalty-free, worldwide right, and license to host, use, copy, reproduce, disclose, sell, resell, publish, broadcast, retitle, archive, store, cache, publicly perform, publicly display, reformat, translate, transmit, excerpt (in whole or in part), and distribute such Contributions (including, without limitation, your image and voice) for any purpose, commercial, advertising, or otherwise, and to prepare derivative works of, or incorporate into other works, such Contributions, and grant and authorize sublicenses of the foregoing. The use and distribution may occur in any media formats and through any media channels.
This license will apply to any form, media, or technology now known or hereafter developed, and includes when appropriate our use of your name, company name, and franchise name, as applicable, and any of the trademarks, service marks, trade names, logos, and personal and commercial images you provide.
We do not assert any ownership over your Contributions. You retain full ownership of all of your Contributions and any intellectual property rights or other proprietary rights associated with your Contributions. We are not liable for any statements or representations in your Contributions provided by you in any area on the Site. You are solely responsible for your Contributions to the App and you expressly agree to exonerate us from any and all responsibility and to refrain from any legal action against us regarding your Contributions.
This license allow us to (1) edit, redact, or otherwise change any Contributions; (2) re-categorize any Contributions to place them in more appropriate locations on the App; and (3) pre-screen or delete any Contributions at any time and for any reason, without notice. We have no obligation to monitor your Contributions.
We may provide you areas on the App to leave reviews or ratings. When posting a review, you must comply with the following criteria: (1) you should have firsthand experience with the person/entity being reviewed; (2) your reviews should not contain offensive profanity, or abusive, racist, offensive, or hate language; (3) your reviews should not contain discriminatory references based on religion, race, gender, national origin, age, marital status, sexual orientation, or disability; (4) your reviews should not contain references to illegal activity; (5) you should not be affiliated with competitors if posting negative reviews; (6) you should not make any conclusions as to the legality of conduct; (7) you may not post any false or misleading statements; and (8) you may not organize a campaign encouraging others to post reviews, whether positive or negative.
We may accept, reject, or remove reviews in our sole discretion. Reviews are not endorsed by us, and do not necessarily represent our opinions or the views of any of our affiliates or partners. We do not assume liability for any review or for any claims, liabilities, or losses resulting from any review. By posting a review, you hereby grant to us a non-exclusive, worldwide, royalty-free, assignable, and sublicensable right and license to reproduce, modify, translate, transmit by any means, display, perform, and/or distribute all content relating to reviews.
As part of the functionality of the App, you may link your account with online accounts you have with third-party service providers (each such account, a “Third-Party Account”) by either: (1) providing your Third-Party Account login information through the App; or (2) allowing us to access your Third-Party Account, as is permitted under the applicable terms and conditions that govern your use of each Third-Party Account. You represent and warrant that you are entitled to disclose your Third-Party Account login information to us and/or grant us access to your Third-Party Account, without breach by you of any of the terms and conditions that govern your use of the applicable Third-Party Account, and without obligating us to pay any fees or making us subject to any usage limitations imposed by the third-party service provider of the Third-Party Account. Depending on the Third-Party Accounts you choose and subject to the privacy settings that you have set in such Third-Party Accounts, personally identifiable information that you post to your Third-Party Accounts may be available on and through your account on the App.
You will have the ability to disable the connection between your account on the App and your Third-Party Accounts at any time.
PLEASE NOTE THAT YOUR RELATIONSHIP WITH THE THIRD-PARTY SERVICE PROVIDERS ASSOCIATED WITH YOUR THIRD-PARTY ACCOUNTS IS GOVERNED SOLELY BY YOUR AGREEMENT(S) WITH SUCH THIRD-PARTY SERVICE PROVIDERS.
We respect the intellectual property rights of others. If you believe that any material available on or through the Site or App infringes upon any copyright you own or control, please immediately notify us with all supporting documents or elements, using the contact information provided below (a “Notification”). A copy of your Notification will be sent to the person who posted or stored the material addressed in the Notification. Please be advised that pursuant to applicable law you may be held liable for damages if you make material misrepresentations in a Notification. Thus, if you are not sure that material located on or linked to by the Site or App infringes your copyright, you should consider first contacting an attorney.
If we terminate or suspend your account for any reason, and except otherwise provided by us, you are prohibited from registering and creating a new account under your name, a fake or borrowed name, or the name of any third party, even if you may be acting on behalf of the third party. In addition to terminating or suspending your account, we reserve the right to take appropriate legal action, including without limitation pursuing civil, criminal, and injunctive redress.
We reserve the right to change, modify, or remove the contents of the Site or App at any time or for any reason at our sole discretion without notice. However, we have no obligation to update any information on our Site or App. We also reserve the right to modify or discontinue all or part of the Site or App without notice at any time. We will not be liable to you or any third party for any modification, price change, suspension, or discontinuance of the Site or App.
The European Commission provides an online dispute resolution platform, which you can access here: https://ec.europa.eu/consumers/odr. If you would like to bring this subject to our attention, please contact us.
There may be information on the Site or App that contains typographical errors, inaccuracies, or omissions. We reserve the right to correct or update them on the Site or App at any time, without prior notice.
THE SITE AND APP ARE PROVIDED ON AN AS-IS AND AS-AVAILABLE BASIS. YOU AGREE THAT YOUR USE OF THE SITE OR APP AND OUR SERVICES WILL BE AT YOUR SOLE RISK. TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, WE DISCLAIM ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, IN CONNECTION WITH THE SITE OR APP AND YOUR USE THEREOF. WE MAKE NO WARRANTIES OR REPRESENTATIONS ABOUT THE ACCURACY OR COMPLETENESS OF THE SITE OR APP’S CONTENT OR THE CONTENT OF ANY WEBSITES LINKED TO THE SITE OR APP AND WE WILL ASSUME NO LIABILITY OR RESPONSIBILITY FOR ANY (1) ERRORS, MISTAKES, OR INACCURACIES OF CONTENT AND MATERIALS, (2) PERSONAL INJURY OR PROPERTY DAMAGE, OF ANY NATURE WHATSOEVER, RESULTING FROM YOUR ACCESS TO AND USE OF THE SITE OR APP, (3) ANY UNAUTHORIZED ACCESS TO OR USE OF OUR SECURE SERVERS AND/OR FINANCIAL INFORMATION STORED THEREIN, (4) ANY INTERRUPTION OR CESSATION OF TRANSMISSION TO OR FROM THE SITE OR APP, (5) ANY BUGS, VIRUSES, TROJAN HORSES, OR THE LIKE WHICH MAY BE TRANSMITTED TO OR THROUGH THE SITE OR APP BY ANY THIRD PARTY, AND/OR (6) ANY ERRORS OR OMISSIONS IN ANY CONTENT AND MATERIALS OR FOR ANY LOSS OR DAMAGE OF ANY KIND INCURRED AS A RESULT OF THE USE OF ANY CONTENT POSTED, TRANSMITTED, OR OTHERWISE MADE AVAILABLE VIA THE SITE OR APP. WE DO NOT WARRANT, ENDORSE, GUARANTEE, OR ASSUME RESPONSIBILITY FOR ANY HYPERLINKED WEBSITE .
IN NO EVENT WILL WE OR OUR DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES, OR AGENTS BE LIABLE TO YOU OR ANY THIRD PARTY FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, CONSEQUENTIAL, EXEMPLARY, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES, INCLUDING LOST PROFIT, LOST REVENUE, LOSS OF DATA, OR OTHER DAMAGES ARISING FROM YOUR USE OF THE SITE OR APP.
CERTAIN INTERNATIONAL LAWS DO NOT ALLOW LIMITATIONS ON IMPLIED WARRANTIES OR THE EXCLUSION OR LIMITATION OF CERTAIN DAMAGES. IF THESE LAWS APPLY TO YOU, SOME OR ALL OF THE ABOVE DISCLAIMERS OR LIMITATIONS MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU, AND YOU MAY HAVE ADDITIONAL RIGHTS.
We will maintain certain data that you transmit to the Site or App for the purpose of managing the performance of the Site or App, as well as data relating to your use of the Site or App. Although we perform regular routine backups of data, you are solely responsible for all data that you transmit or that relates to any activity you have undertaken using the Site or App. You agree that we shall have no liability to you for any loss or corruption of any such data, and you hereby waive any right of action against us arising from any such loss or corruption of such data.
In order to resolve a complaint regarding the Site or to receive further information regarding use of the Site, please contact us at:
Email address: email@example.com
22 T Boulevard du général Leclerc
Neuilly Sur Seine, Île-de-France 92200